Monday, August 29, 2011

My CVS experience :)

I needed Oral B Super Floss, and its on sale for $1.99 with $1 ECB and I had a  $1 off coupon thanks to this weeks P&G so I got 2 boxes of Super Floss for $2 with $2 in ECB. With my $2 in ECB I then turned around and bought 2 replacment heads pacckages. They were on sale for $5.99 and I got back $1 in ecb so I bought 2 (the limit). I had a $10 off of 2,plus my $2 in ecb. So this trip,with my original investment of $2 has so far has gained me all this stuff PLUS $2 in ECB! ALL 38loads is on sale for $3.99,I had a $1 off coupon plus $2 in ecb so I bought it for a whopping 99cents :)
I did cheat a bit and had my son use his CVS card (yes at 10 he has one lol), and I had him purchase 2 Oral B power tooth brushes for $5.99 each with $6 in coupons. He then used the $2 in ecb,plus a coupon for B1G1 to get 2 bags of Starburts for free :)
LOVE ME SOME CVS!

No comments: