Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Super Shaws!

I just left Shaws and bought 9 boxes of cereal,2 packs Keebler cookies,2 packs Rice Krispy treats, 2 packs Nutri Grain bars, 2 packs Yoplait light with granola,and  3 boxes of Dole Juice all for ONLY $25!!!

How the heck did I do it? Well Cinn. Toast crunch is 2 for $4, I had  550c off 1 coupons that double to $1, so thats 5 boxes for $5, I also had 2 $1 off 3 General Mills so I also bought 2 Trix Cereals that are on sale too. So thats 6 boxes for $6! Then Kellogs had their cereal,Keebler stuff,Rice Krispies and Nutrigrain bars on sale. If you bought 4 of the items then they were $2 each, I happen to have $1 off 2 coupons for each of those things,so I got each box for $1.50. Then the yogurts were marked down to $1.40 and I had a coupon for $1 off 2,making them $1.80 for the both! Also Dole juice was in the mark down sections so they were a super fab deal :)

Love me some Shaws!!!!

No comments: