Sunday, July 3, 2011

$103 worth of groceries for $38!!!

Yup you read it right, I SAVED $65 :) I LOVE Shaws.
Heres a BIG part of what I did;
12 packs of Coke products 5 for $10 (awsome deal), but then in the Shaws summer booklet there is a coupon for $2 off of 2 12 packs (Thanks to Amy who got me two books!) I used 2 coupons, also in that booklet was a coupon for a free 8packs of mini cans ($3.50). Anyhoo, What was 5 for $10 is now $5 for $6 :) I also had 2 coupons for $1.50 off a purchase of a 12 pack of coke product and a Nabisco product (equaling $3 Found them at Market Basket taped to a bin of Ritz) Along with a $1 off of 2 Nabisco products . Nabisco was on Sale for 2 for $4. Free for me because of my coupons!! So for $6 I bought Ritz crackers,Nabisco cookies,5 Coke product 12 packs, and 8 mini cans of coke. I should add that the coke 8 packs was $3.50 but the coupon was valued at $4.50 so it rang up for $4.50 making it a $1 money maker. So technically I spent $5 on all that stuff!!
I saved in alot of other areas today at Shaws! I had ALOT of coupons that were doubled,they had great deals and I had a $5 off of $25 that Shaws emailed me.
I LOVE Shaws :)

No comments: