Friday, July 1, 2011

Super Shaws deals

I ran into Shaws this morning for more milk and took a look at this weeks flyer (starts today). There are some pretty good 4 day deals! 12 packs of Coke products 5 for $10 and 12 ears of corn for $1.99. Also on sale this week; Francesco Rinaldi pasta sauce $1. Edy's or Haagen Dazs,Edy's fruit bars and Nestle Novelties (drumsticks,Dibs....oh my word so good) are $1.99 each but you must buy 4. I have yet to get a chest freezer so I wasn't able to buy these. Big bummer. Also there was a $1 off 2 Edy's product coupon in the newspaper on 6/12. So if you bought 4 Edy's and used 2 coupons, you'd get them for $1.50 each. Not a bad price!
After I bought my Francesco pasta sauce I came home and double checked the coupon database at keepingcents.com for a Francesco Rinaldi coupon,big negative,but I did get this months 2 new 50cents off of any Newmans Own product (double that to $1 at Shaws and Price Chopper), also got my 2 $1 off of Newmans Own pizza. Also printed out 2 $1 off Classico 44oz pasta sauce.
Seriously check out keepingcents.com when looking at flyers,that way you can double check for any online coupons :)

No comments: