Sunday, July 10, 2011

I talked to a few different people over the past few days about couponing. All of them said the same thing "The coupons in the newspaper are for things I don't use and food I don't eat."  This is a very common misperception. For those people I ask "Do you brush your teeth?" Because pretty much every week there are toothpaste and/or toothbrush coupons. "Do you use paper towels or napkins?" Because very often can you get either one. "Do you eat cereal?" This week there are many many cereal coupons,and they come often. I haven't spent more then $1.50 on brand name cereal in a long time. There are yogurt coupons,cleaning coupons,laundry coupons and always many many personal care coupons (shampoos,razors etc).
You may not find weekly coupons for your fave's, and you may have to switch brands sometimes but its totally worth it when you see your savings :)

No comments: