Monday, June 27, 2011

Dear CVS,I LOVE you :)

Heres my plan. CVS has RepHresh Brilliant tampons for $6.97, AND they are giving $6.97 just for buying them. Which makes them free,but heres where it gets good......I have a $1 off coupon! Whoop Whoop. So not only do I get FREE tampons but they are PAYING me $1 to buy them. I love you CVS :) I got my coupon from keepingcents.com :) Heres another reason to LOVE CVS! Buy 2 John Frieda Full Repair Styler at $6 each,use 2 $5 off 1 John Frieda Full Repair product from smartsource on 6/5,Pay $2, get back $3 in CVS bucks,makes both FREE AND a moneymaker! Do you need ANOTHER reason? Well here ya go :) Buy 4 Dove Men Care Body and Face Wash at  $5 each, use 2 B1G1 Dove Men+Care Body and Face Wash or Active Clean Shower Tool from yesterdays redplum coupons ( 6/26). Then use 2 $1/1 Dove Body Wash,also from yesterdays replum coupons ( 6/26).Pay $8, get back $5 ECB. Makes it $0.75 each :) I MUST say it again....I LOVE YOU CVS :)

No comments: