Monday, June 27, 2011

My Shaws adventure :)

Shaws is fun because list or no list you never really know what your going to get until you get in there. Today I knew I needed milk, so I bought 2 half gallons of organic milk for $1 each,saving about $3.10 for both,also got a half gallon of chocolate organic milk for $1,saving another $1.59. Bought Florida OJ for 75cents,saving about $1.25,  2 Trop50's for $1 each saving another $3,plus a Philli Cooking cream marked down to $1. I had a $1 off coupon for the cooking cream so it was FREE :) ALL Laundry soap for 64loads is $5.99 (on sale) I used my $1 off coupon and for it for $4.99. I haven't researched it but I think its a decent price :)
CVS was good. For $5.79 I bought a box of tampons,2 bags of Lays, a 2 liter of Sprite,a bag of twizzlers and a package of peanutbutter crackers :)

No comments: