Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Wild for Wags

I have to be honest I have never stepped foot in a Walgreens. The closest to me is about 30minutes away. I have Rite Aid and CVS so I have never thought of Walgreens,until this week. I got their flyer and they have some pretty sweet deals. Bounty papertowels (6pk) for $4.99, Arizona ice tea (Arnold Palmers,Green tea etc.) are 2 for $1.00. LOVE that. My family is addicted to Arnold Palmers,LOL! wildforwags.com is a web site all about great Walgreens deals. You should check it out. She has some pretty good deals (along with some added coupons).
Since I am not going to Keene this week,I will bring my Walgreens flyer to Walmart and get my Bounty paper towels and Arizona's :) (they price match). But if you have a Walgreens then check out wildforwags.com and Im sure you'll find some AWSOME deals too!

No comments: