Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My deal of the day!!

My deal probably can't be repeated,I just got kind of lucky! I called Walmart and asked them if they price match when its a buy1 get 1 free. The associate told me they did. (Price Chopper has Tampax Pearl tampons B1G1 18-20 ct). When I got to the register they told me they only do it if the ad has a price listed (mine didn't) but since I was told on the phone they would do,they'd honor that. whoop whoop! So here is my deal.... one box for $3.96 the next box free, coupon for $3 off 2 and then a 75cent coupon :) So for 21cents(!!!!!) I bought 2 boxes of Tampax Pearl tampons :)
If you read my post from Monday about CVS PAYING me $1 for tampons then you know I am still "in the green"  79cents on 3 boxes of tampons!!! This is why I do what I do,for deals like this :)

No comments: