Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Sunday Deals :)

I love Sundays,not just because its Gods day,but because its coupon day :) I wake up before everyone else,brew my coffee and run to get my 2 Newspapers and my Monadnock Home Shopper (it has flyers and sometimes there are coupons in the store flyer).  Ok so this week some of my FAVORITE deals are;

At Hanafords I got 2 (yes 2!) boxes of Pillsbury Brownie mix for a TOTAL of 45cents. Yup you read that right...45cents for BOTH! How did I do that? Well Pillsbury Brownie mix is on "sale" for $1 each, a couple weeks ago I printed a coupon from keepingcents.com for $1 off of 2,then in the newpaper today there was a 55cents coupon so I got $1.55 cents off of 2 boxes :) ALSO at Hanafords there are Cape Cod Potato Chips for 2 for $4, along with a coupon in todays paper for $1 off 2 :) Making their chips $1.50 each.

Walgreens has has Pringles for 4 for $5, with $1 in Walgreens bucks,so 4 for $4. There is a coupon in the newspaper for $1 off off 3. So between the bucks and the coupon Pringles are 75cents :)

CVS has Palmolive dish soap for 88cents, I have a coupon for $1 off 2 so that makes it 76cents for 2! Whoop Whoop :) Also Lays potato chips are $1.88, I don't have a coupon but thats still a good deal :)

Tomorrow I go to Shaws. I LOVE going to Shaws! I find my best deals there. So tomorrow I will post my good...maybe even a picture LOL!

No comments: